Search This Section
Section = Resources
Our Vision Statement: To be recognized as the District which fosters, develops, and promotes leadership and integrity in all areas of our transportation profession.
Our Mission Statement: We will equip and energize our members and Sections to become leaders in the transportation profession.
Our Core Values: Integrity, Knowledge, Development, and Teamwork.
- Enhance technical knowledge of our membership.
- Attract, develop, and retain professionals in transportation and SDITE.
- Enhance leadership skills of our members
- Ensure accurate information is effectively communicated to membership and others.
- Provide interesting and informative Annual Meetings
The documents provided below contain information regarding our strategic plan.
SDITE 2012 Strategic Planning Goals
SDITE 2010 – Southern District ITE Strategic Plan
SDITE 2010 Strategic Plan Survey
SDITE 2010 Roles and Responsiblities – Nov_2008
SDITE 2010 Roles rev. 7-3-08
SDITE 2010 Strategic Planning Annual Report for 2008
Background Information & SDITE Strategic Plan Implementation
Strategic Plan Student Chapter Survey Results Summary – February 2008
Strategic Plan 2010 Video